Introduction to Diode Lasers in Dentistry Course is planned for the dentists who
•want to have a general information about lasers and detailed information about diode lasers,
•want to integrate a diode laser to their practice and in a research period before buying one,
•have bought a diode laser but not have been trained yet,
•have bought a diode laser and want to operate with their device more effectively.
Participants will be able to have information about;
• Laser safety,
• Laser wavelengths - Tissue interactions,
• Operation areas of lasers,
• Advantages of diode lasers in specific indications as well as risks of diode lasers in specific contraindications to use diode lasers effectively without complications.
• Crown Lengthening
• Deep disinfection in Periodontology and Endodontics
• Teeth whitening
• Hypersensitivity Treatment
• Biomodulation - Low Level Laser Therapy - LLLT
• Photodynamic therapy
Participants will have a written exam* at the end of the course.
*Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) certificate will be given to participants in addition to CPD hours. To be rewarded with an AALZ certificate, participants need to successfully pass an exam which will be held immediately after the courses.