Dr Ilay Maden, an expert on the field of laser dentistry and Mr Leon Vanwersch, the director of Aachen Dental Laser Centre are going to be at L12 during BDTA Showcase to meet you in person! Do not miss the opportunity to ask any questions you have about laser dentistry and dental laser education!
About BDTA Showcase
Bringing together the biggest names in the dental world for three days, BDTA Dental Showcase offers every member of the dental profession an unrivalled opportunity to meet with the largest number of on-stand experts presenting the biggest selection of dental equipment, products, technologies and services in the UK. Whatever your specialist area of interest BDTA Dental Showcase is the most important event in the dental calendar not only to discover what’s new and research the largest selection of products first-hand to assist in your purchasing decisions, but also to gain valuable general and verified CPD and to network with colleagues.
Reasons to Visit BDTA Showcase
- Meet with the largest number of on-stand experts presenting the biggest selection of dental equipment, products, technologies and services in the UK.
- Over 350 stands to explore
- Discover what’s new in dentistry
- Gain first-hand experience of the latest products and innovations and access a range of industry experts
- Gain valuable CPD by attending the complimentary informative Mini Lectures
- Take advantage of special offers
- Watch live theatre demonstrations presented by leading experts
- Network with colleagues and peers
- A springboard for new ideas and an environment for collaboration
Reasons to Visit Seesaw on Booth L12
- Meet with us in person
- Chat about current state and future of laser dentistry
- Discuss how you benefit from lasers in your daily practice
- Learn what the advantages of laser dentistry are
- Tailored advice to choose a laser according to your practice needs
- Talk about why you need profound education to be able to use lasers to their full potential
- Find out our daily courses and fellowship programmes which include practical training and patient treatments